simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



King Maker Siblings Reunion
Been watching King Maker and so far its been pretty interesting. I've always anticipated watching the scene of Wayne and his siblings to reunite. Also felt really sad for Patrick how he wants to tell Wayne he is Yu Tsing but is afraid of doing so. And also how Wayne keeps thinking bad of Patrick, when he is actually helping him in a way. So glad to see them reunite :) The scene was pretty touching. 



Wayne: I don't have anymore patience, if you don't tell me who the culprit is, I'll get the prince to kick you out.
Patrick: Ok, you can kick me out.. or even kill me.. able to die in my own brother's hands is better than not able to tell you I'm your brother or have my own brother see me as an enemy! (my weird translation, he said something similar, not exact)
Wayne: What nonsense are you talking about?!
Patrick: I'm Yu Tsing. I'm your brother, Yu Tsing. Ching Ching is my sister, why would I ___.
*Natalie comes in*
Wayne: Why do you have this?
Patrick: Because I am from Yu Family. Do you know how much I have been missing you guys..
Wayne: You're Ah Tsing..



And here they finally reunite and Patrick tells them why he didn't tell him he was Yu Tsing all along and also why he became a eunuch. 

← previous / / next →