simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Beyond The Realm Of Conscience Ep 1
BEYOND THE REALM OF CONSCIENCE EPISODE 1

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED.

Charmaine: Gam Ling, Even though our sister relationship isn’t here, but I really hope that you can come back to the good side.
Tavia: Did you know? I also am pregnant, either the baby of yours or mine is a prince or princess, we all have no idea, but I can surely tell you that you and I cannot compete.
Charmaine: From the start, I never thought of competing with you. It’s you who didn’t believe me.
Tavia: Because I believe you, that’s why I got slapped, because I helped you, that’s why my mouth got stitched. All this suffer is because of you, Lau Sam Ho! I, Yiu Gam Ling had sworn that in my life, I will not believe anyone else. Any other suffer, give it to others to suffer, I had enough! You always say “do good things, say good things, pass good heart” I tell you, you’re wrong!

Charmaine is sad that she loses her best friend and kinda talking to her mother.

=============

My Comments: The episode was okay, this scene was interesting so decided to post it. Sorry about my translation, its really crap and note that, thats not all they said, they said more but its kinda hard to translate O.o

← previous / / next →