simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



English & Chinese Couple Poster
I was bored and decided to make some posters.

I personally like the english version more but I like the quotes for the chinese one. Though the quotes have the same meaning, chinese sounds better.

再說一次我愛你 - Say once more, I love you
你曾經有愛我吗 - Have you ever loved me
為什麼你要離開我 - Why did you leave me


Well, they are really random quotes I thought of but they're alright aye?

As for this RayDa poster, I actually like the KS one more. This one is just a bit weird... but i LOVE the quotes here! XD But then the english one looks nicer again. Maybe because of the ugly font and colour of the chinese one. My photshop won't let me type chinese, had to use paint to help =.=" So i couldn't make it stand out. =.="

微笑的愛情 - The smiling love
鍾意鍾嘉欣 - Love Linda Chung (I used the (Linda) CHUNG for 'like')
當我想起你時我會微笑
- When I think about you, i will smile


I like these quotes more than the other one! Especially with the smile! And it matches! Look! Raymond is smiling!! Haha XD It's really like he's smiling and thinking of Linda while enjoying his coffee! XD
Btw, if you actually realized, there's an extra texture for the chinese one, i took it out for the english one and it actually looked nicer but couldn't take the other one off coz it was already saved.

WHICH ONE DOES EVERYONE LIKEY?!?! XDD TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!! XD THANKS


← previous / / next →