simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Happy B'day Natalie & Poll
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!

I wish Natalie all the best, in her life, her career and everything ^^
Wish her good luck with everything. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember I used to have these expression polls? Well, that was long time ago, so I don't think people would know or remember it. Anyway, me explain. This time feat Natalie Tong as Ah Ngan. I have a few screencaptures below of Ah Ngan from A Fistful Of Stances, and you can vote for which expression you like most.

Click on ep reviews > expressions
and you can see the other people that got featured, only 4 people though.
-----------------------------

Angry
Smiling
Crying/Sad
Worried
Scared
Lol, 3 of them of Ah Ngan are crying, nevermind, her character cries a lot, which expression do you like most? (I think many people will choose Smiling) Please vote!
I personally like Smiling, Crying/sad and Worried ^^ What about you?





← previous / / next →