simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Charmaine's Expressions in FH2
Which EXPRESSION do you like?
Worried?!
Thinking?!

Ready to Shout at Someone?!

Just Pretty?!

Smiling!

My Comments: When i watched this scene, I really liked Charmaine's hairstyle so i decided to do some screencaps. What do you think? I like the one how she smiles! So Pretty and + her lovely hairstyle. And next I like the worried one! Its actually just thinking and listening for all of them but they look like other expressions! And the picture below! I screencaped it and Charmaine looked pretty which atually she was blinking! Funny?! 2 new polls will be out now! Was gonna do it later but since I did this post, I'll show the new polls. One of teh polls are related to this post!

{EDITED POST}

Poll Results:

Which EXPRESSION do you like of Charmaine the most?

Worried?! – 7% (3 Votes)

Thinking?! – 14% (6 Votes) - 3#

Ready to Shout at Someone – 9% (4 Votes)

Just Pretty?! – 21% (9 Votes) - 2#

Smiling! – 46% (19 Votes) - 1#

Total Votes: 41


← previous / / next →