simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Complaining...
GAHH!! This is just so annoying. Why is youtube so annoying. My youtube account now has 2 strikes.. well actually I checked earlier, I have 1 strike for some reason. But I'm supposed to have 2 in total. Youtube KEPT deleting my videos. Youtube has deleted ALL of my videos, every SINGLE one of them that I have uploaded. All of them were because of song copyright. I just seem to choose the one with copyright.. and the latest one with Mandy and Him was because I used TVB content. OMG TVB IM HELPING YOU PROMOTING YOUR DRAMA!!! T.T
I wanted to open a vimeo account, but for some reason it wont let me upload.. it says confirm something in your inbox.. my email has nothing. I hate logging into that email anyway, its always full of junk for me to delete.
Anyway.. this is just a random post about my complaining..

Let's now listen to this song o.o
Kyary's new song.. if you know her.. she's Japanese. -ignore this if you're not interested- LOL.


← previous / / next →