simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



My Thoughts: Ending of Tiger Cubs
May Contain Spoilers


 Just watched the ending of tiger cubs. I always enjoyed watching this but at some point I just stopped watching it, wasn't because it was boring, just not bothered to go online/watch on TV. But yea, I anticipated Kenneth and JJ's re-appearance. I wondered why JJ was so cruel to her husband from the first episode, had a feeling they were behind something and it was not disappointing at all. xD I rooted for them to get away from the police more LOL They were cool but obviously they really do deserve to be in jail.


I loved how both JJ and Kenneth loved each other so much and wouldn't give up on each other no matter what. They're pretty smart with escaping, especially with the plan with Kenneth escaping prison and how Kenneth sensed there were police outside waiting for them. They performed really amazing here. 


I didn't expect Vincent to die here, I thought he'd probably get away with it somehow but I guess not. Glad no more SDU members died after that.
Liked how Kenneth said (in the special) his character is probably not dead for sequel and since JJ's character is dead, there can be a new theif wife xD


← previous / / next →