simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Gloves Come Off Trailer


Thoughts: 
Mmm The trailer.. what does everyone think? I personally never anticipated this xD Just felt like posting my thoughts. The trailer doesn't make me want to watch it or anything either. Honestly, I think I would not watch this if Selena is not casted in here xD But then her character doesn't seem to be very interesting nor she seems like she's gonna get much scenes. She barely appeared in the trailer. I anticipate seeing Nancy's character though. The clip seems so cruel sometimes... how they're bashing up each other lol. Raymond seems pretty evil too and Natalie sure doesn't look like 18 seriously... (unless they changed it, but i think shes playing 18) I think Selena's characters gonna be the least interesting one T.T I hope I'm wrong though.

← previous / / next →