simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Happy Chinese New Year!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!
Yes, I know Chinese New Year was actually yesterday...well for me at least it is... not Americans I guess.. Anyway, hope everyone will get loads and loads of red envelops so you can spend it on something you want ;D

For some reason, yesterday, i went out to the city... it was like... so... silent... it didn't have a 'chinese new year' feeling at all... i was like... O.o Did i mistake the date?! XD I think today would be more like one since I heard there will be those dancing lions and dragons stuff on.

And Note that, the pictures above does not belong to me. I found it off a site. I think those two are vocaloid (first pic)? since thats what it said when i saved it xD
the second pic is Inu X Boku SS, a new anime xD I wonder anyone here watches anime...

← previous / / next →