simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Merry Christmas!!

Hi everyone!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Hope you all have a fun and exciting day today! Receive heaps of presents! :DD
So, here's a little MV i made featuring Raymond and Niki. I know its not that good and seems a little depressing for Christmas? But hope everyone likes it ^__^ I didn't have that much clips, so if you watch carefully you can see some of them are actually the previews of episodes.
OMGG... the quality is so bad O__O Is it just me? There's a screenshot next to the player?!

I think I'll probably type up some thoughts on Bottled Passion some time soon?! I'm enjoying the series xD

(I uploaded the video on youtube, so the quality is way better now xD)

← previous / / next →