simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Hiatus
This is going to be a pretty or super long hiatus. It's because I have exams in like 2 weeks and I need to study. This is prob gonna be like a few months.. srry abt it but I have more exams coming up after the exams in 2 weeks. And all these exams are very important so yea. I know I don't update much recently, not very active either but yea.... hiatus...
I'll either come back after these exams for a while or... I'll come back in December. Coz after my exams which is November, I'll be going away, makes my hiatus longer.

And I won't be replying my tags either, I just hope I won't get a bunch of spams... or maybe I'll remove the tagboard.. :/ I'll see... I'll reply the current replies after I post this.

I'll see everyone after this long hiatus :D

← previous / / next →