simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



TVB Weekly Issue 717 - Managed Artistes [PICS]
Well yea, TVB took pictures of the artists. They're very nice! :) Here are just SOME of them. I like these ones so I saved. And its not really that I like the artist or something then I saved lol. Anyways, to see the rest: here (k-tvb) Btw, not everyone took the pics YET, like Tavia. Looking forward to see hers. :)



Raymond Lam
Nice aye? Lol, I bet everyone likes it, especially his fans o.o

Fala Chen
Yeah, Fala looks gorgeous! XD

Selena Li
Very elegant! XD Feel like making something with these pics.



Bosco Wong
Say whats that around his neck? o.o lol

Nancy Wu
I like the name on her arm. Looks better than the others, looks more like a tattoo.



Alfred Hui
Lol, well he looks kinda mad? LOL looks like he's glaring at Mag there!! XD

Mag Lam
I like her pic is very nice! I like the idea of 'music' :)


← previous / / next →