simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Grace Under Fire Thoughts Ep 1- 7?

Name: Grace Under Fire
Cast: Liu Xuan, Bosco Wong, Kenneth Ma, Fala Chen etc
My Comments:
I've only watched a few episodes. Thought I'd write some thoughts about it. The series is alright for me :) It's currently not the best BEST but its not too bad. I enjoy watching Kenneth actually, he's quite funny and very cheeky but yea quite immature too. xD And Fala too! She wants to get married with someone rich, quite selfish at times but I enjoy watching her. I guess her character will change. I wonder if she would like Kenneth in the end :/ But she ends with Bosco?! Since Kenneth is evil. I wonder how Kenneth would turn evil... I also wonder if he'll actually learn martial arts with 'heart' lol. Since Wong Fei Hung finally accepted him as a disciple but we know Kenneth just wants fame from his name.
Oh as for Liu Xuan, I also enjoy watching her. The dubs are okay. I wonder who it is. I enjoy watching the martial art scenes. :) Hope to see more. Say does Raymond Wong's character die?
Bosco's character is alright, hopefully we get to see more a 'cheerful' or different him soon :) Why is Bosco's characters always called "Lung"?

← previous / / next →