simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Heya~ I'm back!
HEY!! I'm finally BACK!!!! I've missed everyone!! XD
Ok, so I'm back and here's a new header. I hope everyone likes it, Ron and Linda in the new series.
Hopefully I won't lose too much readers.. and I've realized... my tagboard... is FULL OF SPAMSS!! omg... here's a list of things I gotta do aye...:

- Reply my tags
- Delete the spams!!
- And write my series reviews up. (half way done)
1. Twilight Investigation
2. Links to Temptation
3. Home Troppers

Anyway... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYIONE!!! 2011!! And chinese new year soon!! Actually in a new days! So, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Receive heaps of red pockets!!
Btw, did ANYONE realize that I typed 2010 accidentally in my old header xD I just realized haha!! xD So careless of me.

← previous / / next →