simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



TVB 2010 Awards Ceremony
RESULTS:
BEST ACTOR: WAYNE LAI

My Comments: Deserving! Just didn't expect to be the same TV kings and queens again.

BEST ACTRESS: SHEREN TANG

My Comments: Yep, deserving! XD

BEST SUPPORTING MALE: EVERGREEN MAK

My Comments: Deserving too. Though i also wanted Pierre Ngo to win. I really like his character from No Regrets.

BEST SUPPORTING FEMALE: FALA CHEN

My Comments: Well... I think... the others were more deserving. I recon Kara or maybe Elena would deserve it more than Fala. :L

MOST FAVORITE MALE CHARACTER: RAYMOND LAM

My Comments: Gratz to Raymond, getting the exact same awards as year before lasts. Though, I really wanted Kenneth to win :L My choice would be between Kenneth and Steven.

MOST FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTER: CHARMAINE SHEH

My Comments: Deserving~~ Liked how she said "Deal Man" (i dunno the pinyin @_@ close enough?!)

IMPROVED MALE: RAYMOND WONG

My Comments: This is like the most obvious winner. Gratz~

IMPROVED FEMALE: NATALIE TONG

My Comments: Gratz to Natalie. Though I really hope Selena won instead :L Selena should get some recognition really.. I seriously hope she got it last year. But she wasn't even nominated @_@ And now shes BACK in the list... LOOL much?!

BEST DRAMA: CAN'T BUY ME LOVE

My Comments: This is the award that I recon wasn't so deserving. There are many other better ones. CBML is alright but No Regrets is better. I guess coz the TV king and queen are NR cast so they choose CBML as Best Drama... I can't believe A Fistful of Stances didn't get into top 5. So disappointing. And wth? Chip got in?! LOL?

TVB.COM POPULARITY AWARD: RAYMOND LAM

BEST PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE AWARD: MOSES CHAN

My Comments: Lol? New award? I don't remember seeing such award. Guess finding an award to give Moses XD


LIFE ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: LOUISE LEE

My Comments: Lol, I was thinking of Lee Heung Kam instead...

← previous / / next →