simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



HIATUS!!
Hello everyone! Know I haven't been posting much lately aye. Yeah again, I'm going to go on vacation again!! :) So yea, hiatus again... yea and the bad thing AGAIN is that Simply TVB's 3rd Anniversary, I won't be here haha!! XD Oh wells. Here's a new header, know its a bit early since the Anniversary date is the 5th of January but never mind, I won't be back till late January.

Yeah, so I felt like making a Selena header since I was talking to some friends about how Selena should get some recognition already. :D I hope you like the header. It's quite simple so yeah. I'll miss everyone!! So take care in your winter/summer (me summer but winter when i go vacation) break or christmas!!
A early Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!!

Note, I will not be replying any tags when I'm on vacation due to the 'no access to internet'
I will reply everyone when I'm back.
Yeah, and I will like last year, post a future post on 5th of January for anniversary. :)

← previous / / next →