simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



2011 Sales Presentation
Sales Presentation 2011



Comments: This video are ALL the Sales I believe. The Sales look interesting, here are my thoughts of them:

The Truth (真相) - Seems alright. Was it just me? Raymond didn't appear much, until the end. He really isn't the main character here, Ruco is. Interesting, Kenneth is a murderer?

Detective Liza and Gods (福禄寿.com) - .....

Mahjong Flying Southeast (麻雀东南飞) - It seems kinda interesting, lol. At first I was wondering if Yuen Wah was just a minor random character, luckily not XD Yay, Kenneth and Linda~

Only You (Only You只有您) - Is this like many different stories or something? There's so many people. Like that Loving You drama they had before with different stories each ep?

__________________________________________

Back to Three Kingdoms (回到三国)



Comments - It looks interesting! XD I hope they change the costumes if they film it though since I really don't like it. I didn't know that Fala also plays a character from the modern, looking interesting. Hope its not disappointing. I like what Ron said, "Double Gas" I thought he said Double Guess but it SHOULD be gas.

Colourful World of Sister Fa (花花世界花家姐)




Comments - Looks cute!! XD Anticipating~

Yes Sir, No Sir (点解阿Sir系阿Sir)



Comments - Lol, funny how Moses was a teacher and then he quit and became a police and then had to be a undercover cop at the school again XD Lool, of course anticipating la~

Boxing King (拳王)



Comments - Man, this looks quite boring. So its like about Kevin and Raymond can't do things they want? And then in the end they do things they want? Selena is paired up Raymond, he gave up her in the end D= I wonder if he likes her... lol

The King of Phoenixes (万风之王)



Comments - It seems okay, but I don't really anticipate it that much

Psychological Warfare
(心战)



Comments - So.. Moses is the murderer? Not very interested O.O

Relic of an Emissary
(洪武三十二)



Comments - I guess its...OK?!

Grand Eunuch Lee Lian Ying (大太监)



Comments - I seriously find the chinese title LAME... i dunno why.... It feels weird seeing Wayne play.. a 太监... O.O I don't really hope they will film this... Looks quite mainland... Funny how Wayne keeps saying, "A servant is just a servant"

← previous / / next →