simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Sales Presentation
credits tungstar, hyn5




BACK TO THREE KINGDOMS
This seems interesting ^^ I wonder if the clips are out O.O




COLOURFUL WORLD OF SISTER FA
Seems interesting too ^^




THE BOXING KING
This doesn't look interesting to me at all. Say, I thought Kate was in this? I wonder why I don't see her pic at all in this. Haha, I hope she's not in it haha XD




YES SIR, NO SIR
Yes, anticipating!! XD




THE TRUTH
I anticipate it coz Tavia and Kenneth is in ^^




THE KING OF PHOENIXES
Doesn't appeal to me.



RELIC OF AN EMISSARY
I wonder if its good :/



THE GODS.COM
It sounds interesting but it looks weird O.o



PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
No comment



MAHJONG FLYING SOUTHEAST
Actually seems okay, looks funny XD

See more @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/

==============

I didn't bother saving anymore pictures...

← previous / / next →