simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Sales Girls - Clothing
There are obviously more people but who cares...
I don't think the dresses were very nice so yea...
and pics credits to tungstar, on.cc, kay's entertainment

Tavia Yeung
This one is OKAY, it's very simple and white. I like white dresses but I don't really like the design of this actually. I don't like Tavia's headband either.

My Rate: 5/10

Fala Chen
Fala looks more simple here but I like it. It kinda looks like something quite casual but simple is always nice ^^ But it isn't something I like THAT much, but still nice. I'll give higher.

My Rate: 7/10

Linda Chung
Linda has been disappointing me a lot, her recent dresses were all... I just don't like them. This one either.

My rate: 4/10

Kate Tsui
Her look looks a bit like from that year where she gets the Improved Award. Is this even a dress...lol?! XD Sorry, I don't like it either... who does here?

My Rate: 4/10

Bernice Liu
I like Bernice's one. Black. I think black dresses are very nice too. It's kinda simple too but not bad.

My Rate: 7/10

Koni Lui
i like Koni's dress the most actually. I like her fringe but the bun is.. average I guess. But I don't really like the accessories.. :/

My Rate: 7.5/10

Natalie Tong & Toby Leung
I like Natalie's hair more. As for the dress.. I like Natalie's TOP part but it's too long. I like the colours too.
As for Toby, her's is OKAY. But I don't like such bright colours. Looks like she's going to a cocktail party lol.

My rate: 6/10 (Natalie)
My rate: 5.5/10 (Toby)

Nancy Wu
She looks... evil...?! I dislike the hair.

My rate: 4.5/10

Vivien Yeo
Don't like the colour though it's my favorite colour. Don't like the hair either

My rate: 4/10

==================================

there's more but I cbb anymore... i dont like them anyway.
which one does everyone like? or am i just being picky?? none over 7...

← previous / / next →