simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



New Layout!

Yup! A new look! Featuring new series which will be airing... "Can't Buy Me Love" with Linda, Charmaine and Fala. As 'three princesses' I know Fala isn't really playing a princess but oh wells... ^^ The banner is okay? It's very simple actually but took me a while since the program kept stuffing up for some reason O.O

I like the button, check it out on page 'profile' Since Charmaine is the main character, I decided to use her as the icon in profile page. Her face is the only one without half pink and grey haha XD

I really like Linda's hairstyle in the banner! ^^ So decided to use that pic. Fala and Charmaine's one look nice too, but I prefer Linda's. It's more simple compared to the two but better ;)

← previous / / next →