simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Hong Kong tourists killed in Philippine
I'm sure most of us have heard about this sad story. I just felt like posting this even though its unrelated to TVB. But definitely with Hong Kong. Everyone is mad when they hear about this incident. Most people aren't really blaming the person who killed 8 people. At first we all heard, he wasn't going to kill anyone, he was nice enough to let the children and elders out. It all started when the police at that place took the brother of the guy with a gun there to try get him to stop. But I think they were treating the brother like a prisoner or something, probably locked him up? He got mad and started to shoot. It is a very sad thing to happen. I personally think that this can be treated better and no one would have died if it was treated differently. The police and everything didn't treat this good. I mean seriously... a bunch of police outside with guns can't even get a single man in a bus??? All they were doing were breaking the glass?? I feel very sad for Mrs. Leung (Lady in the 3rd photo). She lost two children and her husband (?). I think that her husband blocked the bullets for her? That is extremely sad to hear.

R.I.P to those that have died in this incident.

-----------------------------------

Say.. I heard that TVB had this live thing on and the person talking in it saw Fillopinos laughing or doing something stupid. He instantly said "叼你老母" meaning 'f' your mum. Anyone have video? I want to see it. Think he (?) did a good job. Was he probably a journalist?

← previous / / next →