simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



When Lane Merges Thoughts
Have watched 10 episodes I think. Well, it never looked interesting to me, so never anticipated it. It seems to be OKAY for me, the cast isn't very appealing to me either. But its going alright now, not too bad. Up to where Raymond Wong gets accused again for crashing and getting someone hurt. Hope he will be okay :)

I think the language they use is very funny, especially in the first episode and how Kent Cheng always says that phrase "你個Yak草啊!" (Directly translated - Your brain eats grass) And I also love the way Raymond and his father communicates, it's quite funny. We can see they care for each other but their way of communicating is almost like having an argument. And like everyone, I really like the themesong of this series. We can tell from the lyrics that its talking about their son and father relationship how the father will not leave him while everyone does. :D

Hope the series will get more interesting since the ratings have been quite good. Hopefully won't disappoint me. Also enjoyed watching Elaine ^^ Looking forward to see her and her husband's relationship. But Raymond Cho can be a bit over sensitive with his wife's relationship with everyone... lol.

How does everyone think of this series?

← previous / / next →