simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



New Banner!~

After using the Selena header for a while, decided to change. I was choosing either gonna feature Mysteries Of Love or Ghost Writers, guess I decided Ghost Writers in the end ^^ I still wanna ft Mysteries Of Love next time ^^

I don't really like making graphics with screencaptures, they turn out a bit weird, I hope its not too weird for this one. I really like Linda in Ghost Writers ^^ Really like her look in there, simple but nice :)

And here are the poll results for the previous poll, "Which couple did you like here?"


A VERY tight competition and the winner is...

1st - Selena & Kenneth [TF & AFOS]
2nd - Selena & Raymond [FTF]
3rd - Natalie & Bosco [TSD]

More polls to come... X)


← previous / / next →