simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Modern & Ancient Version of Cute Scene
I personally find this scene very cute, dunno about everyone else?

A couple out and suddenly rains and they get this big leaf (i think its banana leaf or something?!) to cover ^^ How cute~
Linda has filmed this scene twice, so cute. With Benny in The Biter Bitten and then now with Steven in Ghost Writers.

A Modern Version

And an ancient version here...

So which version do you like more? The modern with Benny or the ancient with Steven?! Haha it reminds me of my other post, a scene in Linda's MV, that was used in a drama. And I had a poll too, everyone voted for the MV one. Now I shall have another one. I believe last time people choose it because they liked Linda?! I wonder this time ^^ Maybe the guys this time or period of time? Personally I can't choose :D Prob Ancient? Haha...






← previous / / next →