simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Ancient Beauty
This is a very random post I thought of. These are the people that I think have ancient beauty in the entertainment circle. There have been a lot actresses that have acted in ancient dramas, but there are not many that actually have a very 'ancient look and beauty' These are few I recon do. But I also think that their hairstyle and costume affects if they look more ancient or not...
I also think there are some guys that look good in ancient, actually more like they look more 'young' compared to modern series.
Elaine Yiu Tze LingThis is a picture of Ghost Writers which is currently airing. I personally think that Elaine has really good ancient beauty. Especially her role as Tong Shui in The Gentle Crackdown II. She really looked like she was from that period haha. And she looks really pretty in it too.

Tavia Yeung YiDefinitely Tavia! She also really has an ancient look. She looks very nice in every single ancient series. Especially in Twin of Brothers, Land of Wealth, The Prince's Shadow and maybe The Vigilante in the Mask too. These two dramas are the ones that look the best to me. Personally I think Sweetness In The Salt don't really look 'ancient' enough? Maybe it's just me but the hairstyle DOES look nice but it's just like there's something missing... I think its the fringe?

Ada Choi Siu FunI'm sure most of us know that Ada is one of them too. I still remember the first time I saw her in "Where the Legend Begins" I thought she looked very young and beautiful. And I think she looks a BIT different in her Modern dramas. Seen some other pictures of her in ancient, Where the Legend Begins is the prettiest, I guess it's coz and she's supposed to have a 'godness look.'

Leila Tong Ning
She has a little. I think she looks quite nice in ancient too :) Especially in Twin Of Brothers too. Even though her hairstyle and costume was very simple and white, I think it looked very nice on her, gave a ancient look. She also looks nice in others too. ^^ Like The Legend Of Love and this mainland one called Liao Zhai Zhi Yi in the "
Xiao Xie and Qiu Rong 小谢与秋容" one.

Elanne Kong Yuek Lam
Well we never watched Elanne in ancient but looking at her weibo pictures, I think she has a little?? Don't you think? We'll have to see when the series comes out :) Lol, two Elaine/Elanne's

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are probably more but can't think of anymore at the moment, decided to add a poll for this.
Who do you think on this post has most Ancient Beauty?
I'm guessing votes will go to Tavia?? XD
Anyone disagree with my opinions in who has an ancient look?




PLEASE VOTE~


← previous / / next →