simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Sisters Of Pearl 1- 10 Thoughts
New Banner~
Sorry, I haven't been updating for a while, it's because of my exams, I had to study and etc. I will still have exams but now schedule is better. So decided to write short review. Btw, is it Sisters OF Pearl or IN Pearl O.O


Title: Sisters Of Pearl

My Thoughts: Have currently watched 10 episodes. I did not look forward to this series at all, because one, the cast isn't very appealing, and second that because it's pre-modern. I've heard that Jessica is very evil in here. At first when I started watching, I thought Jessica would be like seriously evil. But I don't really think she's THAT evil, yea, you could say 'smart'. I recon the REAL evil is Bowie Lam!! He's seriously evil, he got Macy to kinda hate Jessica because of that Japanese guy incident. I didn't watch the next ep coz of studying. But yea, I think it was solved later. And THEN, Bowie tries to get Joyce Tang out of the family. He's sure evil to make it one bird and two stones by getting Joel into it too, so he can't help Jessica.

I don't like Kiki Sheung's character, I think she's quite...slow and dumb in this series. While Jessica the second sister is smart and the third sister is a spoiled brat. I like Macy, but her character is so spoiled it's sometimes annoying. I guess she'll change throughout the story. But I do look forward to her story with Joel. For Joel, I do enjoying watching him, though we've seen many of these 'good' roles but I guess it's coz it's pretty much the FIRST or fewer times that Joel plays so nice. Most of his roles are like.. greedy or evil... or some sort.Also enjoy watching Michael Tao, he's not as evil. Joyce is funny, she has a sad past though. Getting abused by her husband.

This series is long, 30 episodes, so I hope it won't start getting me disappointed... coz I don't think it's so bad at the moment.


← previous / / next →