simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Dayo Wong + Image Guessing
Haha, this is just a very random post about Day Wong that I've realized and probably many of you have too. I'm sure many of us have watched To Catch The Uncatchable and You're Hired. I am currently re-watching TCTU since it is showing on TVBJ. I find it VERY funny and enjoyable.

I'm sure everyone has realized that Dayo has wore the same checkered shirt, T-shirt and black coat in You're Hired EVERY single scenes (except one). Since I have been re-watching TCTU, I realized that Dayo does the SAME thing in TCTU too!! Haha, that is so funny. He ALWAYS wears that green coat, as shown above! ^^ If not, you'll see him in the gym with his brown jacket, and it's the same jacket every time he goes to the gym! XD

Dayo is so funny! Love him both You're Hired and TCTU. XD

Anyway, image guessing la~ Seems like not everyone guessed Shirley ^^
Thanks for guessing!
1st: Tavia Yeung - Fathers and Sons
2nd: Linda Chung - Best Bet
3rd: Shirley Yeung - Forensic Heroes II (guestrole)

#1 HINT: Silence; Elaine Yiu
#2 HINT: Care; Kate Tsui
#3 HINT: Steps (<-LOL?? It's the whole name)

Note - I have written name next to each of them to indicate that those people are in the series. Not giving #3 because I gave away the whole name anyway haha.

← previous / / next →