simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



New Banner
New Banner featuring Natalie Tong from A Fistful Of Stances. Also changed the background image. And also changed the colours a bit of the layout, added some blue to it. I'm sure Natalie's popularity has risen after this breakthrough role of hers ^^ I like her more now too haha. Natalie is crying in the banner, she cries a lot in this drama, she said that in this thingy. Her crying scenes are good. ^^ I believe those screencaptures are the last ep, haven't yet watched.

Natalie is capable of bigger roles, but after The Seventh Day, most of her roles were kinda minor. I'm surprised her role is kinda bigger than Shirley. I'd like it more if they made Shirley greedy like they planned :/

Anyways, Hope everyone likes the new banner :)

← previous / / next →