simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



New Banner + Image Guess
Of course, Linda's birthday is over, therefore new banner! Ah Sa!! Pictures from her album Another Me. Lol, I was listening to her Another Me's album songs and decided to make a banner featuring her. I actually made it before the Linda banners but then I remembered it was Linda's birthday so decided to feat Linda first ^^ I hope everyone likes my new banner ^^

I'm very into Ah Sa stuff recently ^^ I wanna watch her movies!! Especially Beauty on Duty and The Emerald and Pearl!! XD

Thanks for guessing!
1st: Leila Tong - Good Against Evil
2nd: Sammul Chan - Price of Greed
3rd: Tavia Yeung - The Vigilante in the mask

PLEASE GUESS!
I'll add another person's name next to the hint to note that, that particular person is in the drama

#1 HINT: Brothers, Ron Ng
#2 HINT: Wars, Bosco Wong
#3 HINT: Beauty, Chris Lai

Note: The guys I mentioned there are either paired up in the drama or likes that person.

Good Luck and Have Fun~

← previous / / next →