simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



My Story In Songs - Myo, Kate, Linda
Enjoy~ This is episode 6 where they have a little mini concert with Linda Chung, Kate Tsui and Myolie Wu. They sing and talk in here. Wong Cho Lam and Laughing Gor appears here. ^^

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


My Comments: They all sing quite well. They all used their first songs in the beginning. Linda has improved her singing since her first album, Kate still has many space for improvement and Myo is quite alright. Wong Cho Lam part was quite entertaining.The S.H.E song that Kate sang... it doesn't sound like her voice to me O.O Really agreed with Myolie in the last part, Linda is so quiet and "Si Mun" She wasn't as talkative as the other two... I was already wondering the whole way through, why does Linda talk so less XD I'd really love to see Linda and Wu Chun sing a song together or even film a movie or drama! XD That'd be fun coz I recon they really DO look a like! XD But that guy, it's just his hair. Oh and I realized that both Kate and Myo changed outfits during the middle or something but Linda kept the same one the whole way through... lools

← previous / / next →