simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Linda: I feel so blessed!
Linda の Message
Linda's message to us fans on linda-chung.net forum. Saw that lovely message of hers and decided to post it ^^


I feel so blessed!

To all my dearest gwai gwai (good) fans:

I can't help it, can't control myself...I'm so proud to have such a good fan base by my side...
today i got off work early...and got to sit at home and reflect on some past moments with my fans...and got to open some b-day gifts from fans...i am soooo full of different emotions...all of them which are happy sweet thoughts of you guys...
thank you so much for the support!
Hk fans...i get to see you guys more often...and even though the more u get to know me, the more u guys find out that i'm just a normal girl, just lucky to have been blessed with much success in the entertainment bizz...you guys still treat me like a famous celebrity...and support me so much! thank you! too bad i couldn't meet up this time...cuz of my busy schedule...but i know that u guys still wish me a happy b-day:)
Overseas fans...i barely get the chance to meet up with you guys...but still...u guys put so much effort into making it seem like you guys are close to me...I watched the b-day video and radio interviews...how sweet...i didn't know wat to say...how to respond...but i could picture how hard it must have been to organize and make it happen...thank you...each and every blessing...i put in my heart...
I'm also really happy to see so many fans so kind, so mature, so responsible, so giving, so loving...i'm seriously really happy...sometimes...some of you fans may be even more mature than me in ur thinking...i actually learn a lot from reading ur cards, ur letters...thank you....
I will try hard to take all my fans support and use it as strength to act better, and sing better and be more confident...thank you!

Fans, when i'm nervous, stressed, or feeling low...u guys always try to make me feel better...I hope i can do that for you guys too...plz...watever happens, watever obstacle that comes ur way, even if u don't do well in exams...as long as u tried ur best...and even if things are bad now...it doesn't mean it will be bad later...everything happens for a reason...positive energy brings positive outcomes...tomorrow will be better...plz be happy!

kayan



← previous / / next →