simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



A Fistful Of Stances and Bleach
Yeah, I've been watching A Fistful Of Stances and this post is just totally random. I actually never noticed this but my brother did. Me and my brother both watch Bleach, this anime. Which I believe most people will know it since it's so popular.

In Fistful, there's this scene in the themevideo and also when they have advertisements, they show the above pictures, it reminds me of Bleach. Where the Thirteen Protection Squads have meetings.

Here are two pictures of the 2nd opening, there are actually other ones in other episodes, but I can't find one atm so decided to use screencaptures of the 2nd opening. There's actually a scene where it's exactly the same as Fistful, where they show the whole group and then the left side along and then right.

Did anyone else realize this? Yea, very random thing to realize haha.

← previous / / next →