simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Stuffed my layout
ARGG HELP!! I stuffed the layout! Was only trying to pur the stupid poll on the sidebar and it ended up like this and when i tried taking it off it was STILL like this =.=" I think i need to change the layout == And i was planning to use this other banner after the Linda one =.=" I'll save it another time or use it for new layout..sighh... ==

EDIT: Okay, this is VERY weird... I just tried Internet Explorer to view my blog and the layout was all okay. But Firefox is JUST weird... Sighh.. I don't get it ==


This is how mines viewed. See how the sidebar and stuff are moved at one side? Weird huh? Actually not just moved, after the latest post, the other posts texts are all times new roman... very weird...


And this is IE. All right... weird...

So, if anyone sees what i have on my firefox or something weird, please tell me. but im still planning to change new layout. with the banner i made.

← previous / / next →