simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



New Layout
Ah yea, new layout. For some reason the old layout went back to normal? It wasn't shifted to the side anymore... so WEIRD!! But anyway, decided to change anyway. Hope everyone likes it. I haven't been featuring Selena in ages so decided to ^^

Though there's no sidebar, I decided to put the tagboard on the page so its easier to communicate, other than clicking to a page. But sadly, can't fit a music player or poll. Maybe I should make another page for entertainment? Haha XD

Anyway, since I can't fit my poll in anymore, my poll will end. Here are the results.


Linda wins. Teresa and 'None' ties second. Lol and Both third, only one vote XD Anyway... I'll think about adding a poll somewhere, I like seeing people vote on my polls haha ^^

← previous / / next →