simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



The Season Of Fate [Short] Thoughts
*Firstly, I'm sorry that I haven't been updating... like, I just started school and kinda busy so yea... lots of homework needed to complete. Just completed them so decided to write up this thoughts.

I have watched 10 episodes of Season. At first it seemed very boring and I had no interest at it, but I watched it anyway. I thought it got more interesting towards episode 4 or 5? The series got better along, bit more interesting but you can't really say its something very good, it may bore others but at the moment, I think it's quite good.

Characters:
Love Roger's character, he's so funny and smart in there. I do enjoy watching parts of Vivien and Oscar and how Roger teaches Vivien to make Oscar fall in love with her and etc. As for Derek, his character reminds me of two other characters he has played. One is Cici from Wars Of In Laws II and Cheung Ching Yee from D.I.E I & II. Derek's character in here is okay... Interested in seeing more abt hs, Esther and Roger's childhood. I'm sure Roger was lying abt the soup is made of 'rabbit' or maybe its just me?! My brother said its probably 'mice' meat O.o As for Michelle... I wonder when her character would be 'awaken' lol. And I wonder what her reaction would be..?! Thanking Esther? Or still blaming her? Her character can get annoying at times but right now she's okay. And Esther, her acting is good! Btw.. I never knew that 'Lai Shi Miu' (Regen Cheung) is actually from HotCha O.o She plays quite a big 'minor' role too?

← previous / / next →