simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Don Juan Demercado Ep 1 Characters
Wong Cho Lam as Gung Yan Tung (Gillian Chung)
His character is exaggerating, they totally exaggerated his 'ugliness' I personally don't think he's ugly, just short... They made it like he's really THAT ugly... O.o

(Charlene Choi)
Lol... he gets Ah Sa's similar name! I like how this mini series use singers name, its quite funny and entertaining to watch and besides, I like watching revovling entertainment series ^^

(Ronald Cheng)
I was like LOL?! Twins + a singer thats rumoured with Charlene!

Mimi Lo as (Joey Yung)
Lol, I assume its Joey since I heard them call her "So Yee"

Joel Chen as Cheng Chai Chun (Louis Cheng)
LOL? He got rumoured with Kate which plays Kay Tse. He's so "Zin Gak" (Dw if you dont get what I mean...)

Kate Tsui as Tse On Fei (Kay Tse)
Um.. nothing much to comment.....

Christine Kuo as Yeung Sin Wah (Miriam Yeung)
Is her voice dubbed or something? It sounds dubbed to me. She's quite a nice person from the 1st ep. I think she rejected Wong Cho Lam coz he didn't mention she was a nice person? And has a nice heart?? It looked like she was gonna say yes until..... yea...

Bosco Wong as Gan Lik Seun (Eason Chan)
Saw the next episode review, once again! Exggerating! They totally exaggerated how Bosco looks, Bosco does look good but totally hyperbole.

← previous / / next →