simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



My Holidays
Ah! Dunno what happened but I lost of pictures of Hong Kong!! The following are only ones I found that aren't missing. I'm suspecting someone deleted the photos.. Ah never mind, I'll briefly talk about where I went.

This place is uh... no idea what its called but its where my relatives live and the shopping town there is called Elements, people know about it? Its near the sea.

HONG KONG DISNEY LAND!




Yep, they're all from Disney Land. It was quite fun there. Also went to Ocean Park. Anyway, I'll talk a bit about other places I went.

Well of course, i went SHOPPING!!! Like everyone single human would haha XDD LOL. For shopping I went to Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok, Tai Koo, Sham Shui Po (Electric/Computing stuff) Causeway Bay and others. I took some pictures from Tsim Sha Tsui but they all went missing... @_@

Hm... what i got? I got lots of stuff.. especially clothes... shoes... uhhh stuff.... yeah...

← previous / / next →