simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



I'm BACK!
Hi guys, I'm finally back from my trip to China. Such a long hiatus I had, did everyone miss me?!?! ^0^ I did take SOME photos of Hong Kong but not China coz I don't think anyone wants to see it... the pollution... of china.... =.=" I'll post the pictures another time, haven't transferred it over to the computer yet. I'll be changing the layouts soon.

Anyway, in Hong Kong and China, I have obviously been watching the dramas aired at 8:30 and 9:30. But of course missing some eps sometimes.

Things I got to do:
- Reply all my lovely tags (there's quite a lot)
- Finish off Beyond The Realm Of Conscience (ii) Review
- Born Rich Review
- A Chip Off The Old Block Thoughts
- The Beauty Of Game Review
- A Watchdog's Tale Review
- The Season Of Fate Thoughts (Five Flavors of Life right? They changed the name again...)

Quite a lot aye? And school will be starting very soon for me too, I'll try hurry it up but I think I'll delay that Beyond one and maybe BR too... O.o
I was wondering in Hong Kong what will air after Watchdog and it end up with this chinese drama and then I thought... TVB is prob gonna make a new drama warehouse... and when i came back I found out I was right and the series is a Stevia series again... Stars Of Love which changed names to .... something... I forgot..

← previous / / next →