simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Holidays~
Yes, as some of you know, I am going on holidays~ To Hong Kong!! XD Flying very soon. I will have internet access but after the 20th, I will have NO internet access, therefore, I will not be able to reply tags and make updates. Which means I will be on HIATUS. Currently, I'm not exactly on hiatus, but I will be soon. This post is just to let everyone know. =]

And you know what sucks?? Next year, January 5th is Simply TVB's 2nd Anniversary!!! And I won't be here =.=" But I will make a 'future' post, it will automatically post for me. Thanks lynne for telling me you can do that, I actually had NO idea until lynne told me @__@

Gonna enjoy me holidays~ Have fun everyone~

An Early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. (Not gonna bother making a Christmas post)

← previous / / next →