simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



HIATUS!
SIMPLY TVB WILL BE ON HIATUS!

As I said before, I will be on hiatus, I decided to put the hiatus on one day earlier. Note that I will NOT have internet access during my trip in Hong Kong. Therefore, there will be no updates or replying tags. I will not be back until the end of January 2010.

Another thing is that, Simply TVB's 2nd birthday/anniversary will be the January 5th, I will not be able to celebrate or anything, therefore I will make a future post on that day. Hope everyone would come and check it out. Thanks.

Hopefully I won't be losing too much readers during this trip. Early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every one of you! I won't be replying any of my tags after the 20th of December. You may leave me a message or anything if you like, but I won't be able to reply you until I get back. Thanks.

And.. does everyone like this layout? The layout is really simple, what I mean is, does everyone like the new header? I quite like the Charmaine header. I loved the layout before but I decided to change it, I will be changing to a NEW one again when I'm back. Look forward to it!

← previous / / next →