simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Awards Ceremony Fashion Ratings
TVB 42ND ANNIVERSARY AWARDS CEREMONY FASHION RATING

Alphabetical Order (A - T
)

Aimee Chan
This dress is very plain but its better than the one she wore at Gala. Nothing much to say about it, but I guess its 'Aimee's' style, tomboy style~ lol.

Rating: 5/10

Catherine Chow
I like that dark blue dress, its in fact one of the good ones. Just that I don't like that hairstyle and maybe she should of have some necklace on?

Rating: 8/10

Charmaine Sheh
This dress is okay. Not bad. Just don't like that hairstyle either. It's very simple..

Rating: 6/10

Christine Ng
This dress is okay too. Not much comment lol.

My Rating: 5/10

Fala Chen
Does everyone know that Fala and Tavia in fact had the same dress that night but Fala changed hers last minute? They have good taste. Though Fala changed hers, I still really like it, It's very simple but I really like it, same as Tavia's. Both of them are one of the good ones.

Rating: 9/10

Kara Hui
This one is okay too...

Ratings: 5/10

Koni Lui
Hm... This one is OKAY too. I don't like it that much. But the colour is nice. Koni probably likes this colour, I think her other dress was this colour too.

Rating: 6/10

Linda Chung
LINDA!! What's with this!! A dress or a what?!?! And that hairstyle?!?! O.o Sighh... Like, I'm a Linda fan too but I really DON'T like this....

Rating: 1/10

Michelle Yim
Lots of people have dresses showing their back. This one is.. not that... yea...

Rating: 5/10

Myolie Wu
I like this dress. It's very colourful and the patterns are nice. Even the shoe is the same pattern?! LOL

Rating: 7.5/10

Queenie Chu
It feels weird on this kinda event. But the dress isn't too bad.

Rating: 6.5/10

Sharon Chan
I can't see the front... O.o It seems OKAY from the back...

Rating: 6/10

Sheren Tang
I think this dress is very.. baggy... its like huge kinda... O.o LOL

Rating: 6/10

Sonija Kwok
This dress reminds and looks like Charmaine's dress from the year before.. But this dress is very nice I think. I like it. But then the hairstyle is... bit weird...

Rating: 8/10

Susanna Kwan
Guess it looks okay, but the hairstyle =.="

Rating: 5/10

Susan Tse
Did Susan change her dress? She had white when she was receieving the award and black on the red carpet... But anyway, I think both of them suit her, looks very grand and loyal on her.

Rating: 6.5/10

Tavia Yeung
As I said before on Fala's one. Tavia's one is one of the good ones. I really like this dress. Suits Tavia. Even though I like both Fala's and Tavia's, I think this blue one is better.

Rating: 10/10

← previous / / next →