simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Anniversary Awards Ceremony Results

Best Actor: Wayne Lai

Top 5:
1. Dayo Wong- You’re Hired
2. Wayne Lai- Rosy Business
3. Steven Ma- Sweetness in the Salt
4. Moses Chan- Beyond the Realm of Conscience
5. Bosco Wong- Burning Flame 3

My Comments: Obviously it was Wayne! He deserves it! Go Wayne~ XD

Best Actress: Sheren Tang
Top 5:
1. Ada Choi- The Gem of Life
2. Tavia Yeung- Beyond the Realm of Conscience
3. Charmaine Sheh- Beyond the Realm of Conscience
4. Teresa Mo- Off Pedar
5. Sheren Tang- Rosy Business

My Comments: Ah, so it was Sheren in the end anyway, kinda knew that but Tavia aint bad, she won two awards too.

My Favourite Male Character Award: Wayne Lai (Rosy Business)
Top 5:
1. Dayo Wong- You’re Hired
2. Wayne Lai- Rosy Business
3. Kevin Cheng- Beyond the Realm of Conscience
4. Michael Tse-E.U
5. Moses Chan- The Gem of Life

My Comments: Wow... I really thought Dayo would win this but he didn't... Probably because he wasn't under TVB...And.. LOOK AT WAYNE's HANDS!! THREE AWARDS...CONGRATZ!! He deserves it.

My Favourite Female Character Award: Tavia Yeung (Beyond the Realm of Conscience)
Top 5
1. Sheren Tang- Rosy Business
2. Tavia Yeung- Beyond the Realm of Conscience
3. Theresa Mo- Off Pedar
4. Charmaine Sheh- You’re Hired
5. Charmaine Sheh- Beyond the Realm of Conscience

My Comments: Whoa... Charmaine's nominated twice? O.o She shouldn't of got nominated for Beyond, only You're Hired is good. But Tavia deserves thisaward even though I thought Charmaine would of won it. I guess TVB wants to give Tavia SOMETHING... Though she didn't win Best Actress, she won two other awards, thats great.

Best Supporting Actress: Susan Tse (Rosy Business)
Top 5:
1. Linda Chung- The Gem of Life

2. Susan Tse- Rosy Business
3. Fala Chen- The Stew of Life

4. Susanna Kwan- Beyond the Realm of Conscience
5. Michelle Yim- Beyond the Realm of Conscience

My Comments: Everyone in the top 5 is kinda deserving EXCEPT for FALA CHEN!!! There's more that are deserving!! Why the hell is she in it!! What's wrong with TVB?!?!?

Best Supporting Actor: Michael Tse (E.U)
Top 5:

1. Ngo Wah (Elliot Yue)- The Gem of Life

2. Michael Tse- E.U
3. Pierre Ngo- Rosy Business
4. Lee Kwok Lam- Beyond the Realm of Conscience
5. Kenneth Ma- Born Rich

My Comments: This award was obvious too. Knew Michael would bring something home.

Most Improved Actor: Pierre Ngo (Rosy Business)

My Comments: Yah, knew he'd win, he played really well in Rosy Business.

Most Improved Actress: Aimee Chan (Burning Flames III, Off Pedder)

My Comments: WHAT THE HELLL, every single person nominated in the list deserves it more than her!!! Arggg TVB!!!!! Sharon deserved it WAYY more =.="

Best Performance Award: Tavia Yeung

My Comments: I thought Charmaine was gonna win this..

Popularity Award: Wayne Lai

My Comments: Wah... I thought Tavia was gonna win this... O.o The awards are kinda unexpected.. LOL But Wayne did deserve this... O.o

Lifetime Achievement: Lee Tim Sing- Producer of Rosy Business

Best Series of 2009: Rosy Business
Top 5:
1. E.U
2. Rosy Business
3. Burning Flame 3
4. You’re Hired
5. Beyond the Realm of Conscience

My Comments: WHOA..... I thought Beyond was gonna win, but in the end its a Rosy Business sweep!! Unexpected... O.o

Best Host: The Super Trio Show - Eric Tsang, Chin Kar Lok, Wong Cho Lam, Louis Yuen

Best Variety Show: The Club Sparkle - Hosted by Sandra Ng and Chin Kar Lok

Most Appreciated Program: One From the Heart


← previous / / next →