simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



TVB 42nd Anniversary Sales Pictures [Series]
HERE COMES THE PRINCESS
Cast: Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan, Linda Chung, Kenneth Ma, Fala Chen, Raymond Wong and etc

(Is this series supposed to be funny? I didn't know it was Fala Chen when I first saw that pic, she and Linda is the maid of Charmaine which is the princess I think?)

RIGHTEOUS SEA OF HEROIC LOVE
Cast: Wayne Lai, Sheren Tang, Kara Hui, Susan Tse, Raymond Wong, Fala Chen, Pierre Ngo and etc

(Wahh... This looks boring to me O.o But you never know, just like RB, i thought it looked boring at first.. but then again, usually sequels are boring)

THE SEPARATION OF SEVEN DAYS RELATIONSHIP
Cast: Bowie Lam, Myolie Wu, Sonija Kwok, Evergreen Mak and etc

(Uhh...No idea if this is good O.o)

SHALL WE STATE THE CASE
Cast: Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, Bernice Liu and etc

(I look forward to this the most, it's finished filming! i hope they don't change the name, it sounds good enough, like true father, they changed to a gay name O.o)

CROSS BOUNDARY EXPLORATION
Cast: Wong Hei, Linda Chung

(I'm looking forward to this... sounds interesting to me ^^)


THE LEGEND OF WU LONG
Cast: Bosco Wong, Kate Tsui, Michael Tse, Sunny Chan and etc

(Kate's evil in here? All the pictures with her in this 'series' she looks super evil O.o All these series look boring to me....)

image credits to tungstar, kennethma.org, falachen.org

← previous / / next →