simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Anniversary Gala Fashion Rating
Alphabetical Order (A - Y)

TVB 42nd Anniversary Gala Fashion Ratings!

Aimee Chan
The dress is really... Dunno, makes her look very evil-ish. I really don't like this look of her, especially her make up.

4/10

Angela Tong
Angela's dress and accessories are very nice, it looks great on her, looks very cool. Her hairstyle suits it too. This is one of the best dress out of all ^^

10/10

Bernice Liu
The dress looks okay to me. It's quite sexy. Suits Bernice I guess

6/10

Charmaine Li
This dress is also very sexy, it looks nice but I'm not a fan of green. The hair is nice though. She should wear some necklace, it looks very plain like that.

6/10

Christine Ng
The dress is... okay? O.o Dun really like it, especially the hairstyle too. Though the necklace suits the dress.

5/10

Fala Chen
I dun really like this dress. I don't really like the colour. Surprisingly this year Fala isn't as sexy as years before. It's totally covered. I dun really like the hairstyle either. And a watch? O.o

6/10

Kate Tsui
No... No... No... Hair.. Neck thingy.... Dress... Hairstyle....NO! All NOO!! The worst... esp that hairstyle and the neck thingy.

1/10

Koni Lui
This dress suits Koni a lot. I quite like it too. Though I don't really like the bottom half which this picture doesn't show. The hairstyle and necklace suits it quite well.

8/10

Leanne Li
This dress is pretty much the same as Linda's one. Except that they have different colours. But I'll have to say this colour is better. But what's with the bottom part of the dress? It's.. wrinkled? Or is it supose to be like that? Necklace isn't too bad, very simple indeed.

8/10

Linda Chung
Yes, I think the dress looks like Leanne's. I don't like hot pink. And I think Linda's look isn't very... yea... I like other looks of Linda more. LOL But its not TOO bad after all.

7/10

Macy Chan
I like the hairstyle, it suits Macy so much, so cute! XD The dress is OKAY i guess?

6/10

Michelle Yim
I don't like it...

6/10

Myolie Wu
I don't like the fur but the dress is nice. But then maybe it won't look good without the fur

7/10

Nancy Wu
All Nancy's dresses are like that? O.o Like the one last year from awards ceremony, they're all very like BIG on the ends very baggy... I dun really like this one either.

5/10

Natalie Tong
I like the dress, very simple and nice. But I don't like her short hair. I just really DON'T like short hair. Esp THIS short.

7/10

Shirley Yeung
I don't like the hair but the dress is nice. Once again, Shirley always have these type of dresses too? Shows the back.. etc? The 9 is for the dress, not the hairstyle included.

9/10

Sonija Kwok
Sonija looks very nice in this dress. I really like it. I like this colour, the top bit is very nice too. Btw, I thought Sonija has short hait?

10/10

Susanna Kwan
I like the colours of this dress. very nice. The necklace doesn't really suit it though.

8/10

Tracy Ip
Not too bad. Everything suits her. I saw this on the newspaper, in the entertainment section. I think they were saying how Tracy appeared really sexy? I was thinking, don't they have someone ELSE to talk about? Since Tracy isn't that popular and her picture was huge too.

8/10

Yoyo Mung
I like this dress but I don't like the colour. It'd probably be better if it was another colour.

7/10

----------

They're all short comments, I will do some for Awards Ceremony, I love doing these HAHA XD

← previous / / next →