simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



The Stew Of Life Thoughts
I watched 10 episodes of this series already. still have 20 episodes to go which will take me 4 weeks. i am seriously gonna take forever, why does TVB have to air the 30 eps series altogether, first it was threshold and then burning flames iii and now stew... all of them took me forever. anyway, back to my thoughts.
I didn't anticipate for this series, it looked boring to me. and yes, it WAS kinda boring. Though there ARE some funny bits and pieces from some episodes. like how Christine plays Fala's boss , nicknames "Chu Law" He is a very funny character yet very disliking. Made me laugh so hard how Chu Law thought Louise was Christine's mum and Louise thought he meant Fala and she was like, "My daughter is only 20 something years old this year" and Chu Law was shocked and actually thought Chrsitine was only 20 something and what was most funny is that Christine suddenly appears and calls Louise "Mummy" OMG, that cracked me up so badly!! XD
Anyway, there were still other funny scenes but also some boring scenes. What I find most boring of this series is how they talk about Fala's father, his character is a bir boring... funny how he aruges with that this lady that lives above him.
I think the only entertaining part of this series is watching Fala or Christine. Louise is okay but her husband is even boring. And I can't believe he is her hisband, at first I thought it was his father!! O.O He's so old...
And I can't believe how Johnson Lee's role is so small. Anyway, overall you can't say this series is very very bad nor very very good. So I'll just say it's okay at the moment, guess we'll have to watch the whole thing first before saying anything else further.

D.I.E Again Thoughts will be up soon I think.

← previous / / next →