simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Nomination List [Not Complete List]
Note: This is only some of the people in the nomination list, there are more, should be 15 this year. info credits to hyn5.

Best Actor:
Wayne Lai - Rosy Business
Moses Chan - The Gem Of Life
Dayo Wong - You're Hired
Kevin Cheng - The Burning Flames III
Bosco Wong - The Burning Flames III
Wong Hei - The Burning Flames III
Roger Kwok - D.I.E Again
Gallen Lo - Born Rich
Ray Lui - Born Rich

My Comment: How come no Beyond?? I support Wayne and Dayo here. Roger is good too. Dunno about Gallen and Ray since I haven't started Born Rich.

Best Actress:
Sheren Tang - Rosy Business
Charmaine Sheh - Beyond The Realm of Conscience
Tavia Yeung - Beyond The Realm of Conscience
Kenix Kwok - Born Rich
Jamie Chik - Born Rich
Anita Yuen - Born Rich
Teresa Mo - Off Pedder
Sonija Kwok - D.I.E Again
Liza Wang - When Easterly Shower Fall On The Sunny West

My Comment: This one I support Tavia and Sheren? Dunno about others. But of course this isn't the complete list. I also like Charmaine from You're Hired. Feels like its gonna be a Beyond sweep??

← previous / / next →