simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



previews of upcoming series

CLICK HERE TO BORN RICH'S PREVIEW (MANDO)

I didn't watch the preview of this, not like I don't want to but since my internet is getting slower, decided not to.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH A WATCHDOG'S TALE'S PREVIEW (MANDO)

I watched this one because I have always anticipated for this series and the preview seems quite okay in the end too. Linda Chung looks sooo much like Wu Chun!!!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE BEAUTY OF GAME'S PREVIEW (MANDO)

Totally looking forward to this one too. TVB should stop postponing this and Watchdog and just air it!! But I hope both of them would be good in the end, coz sometimes they disappoint me.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE CHAMBER OF BLISS'S PREVIEW (CANTO)

This one doesn't looks good to me, it looks similar to the sales, and actually I think it is, i mean why would it be cantonese and the others are mandarin. hopefully it wont be a bad series.

videos credits to tudou, hyn5 and lynne since i got the links from blog post ^^

← previous / / next →