simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



bosco coming to australia

I have talked about this before, bosco is coming to Australia! he's going to Melbourne for the miss melbourne Chinese pageant as a judge. he will also be going to other places in Australia like Sydney, Adelaide etc.

25th of July (Saturday)
Stars International Reception & Function Centre
Bell St Preston VIC 3072
$110, $165

I also heard that bosco is having a mini concert or something O__O well something like that. i can't find anything information at the moment. if you know anything, please tell me ^^
thanks.

EDIT: Bosco is having an autograph session on the 27th of July in Sydney in Ridges Hotel in the City, in Pitt Street. I'm not sure about other states, I just checked Syney, guess how I checked? haha I looked at the newspaper while my mum was looking at it. haha

← previous / / next →