simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Guess Who?
This is a game I find fun, someone made this up in the Tavia Yeung Network Forum. So I decided to try playing this game with everyone on my blog.

Ok, this is what you do, I'll give you a picture with someone on it and then you guess the person, the series it is and the character name. eg. Selena Li, Sum Yi, The Change of Destiny.
A)
Hint: Series was from 1985. Very popular series.

B) Hint: Same series as A


C) Hint: Series is about godess. This one is very easy actually.

D)Hint: This series is in 1986. Very popular series. Kinda links with first two pics.

Please try guessing them! This is just for fun, I will reveal the answers next week. If you want to answer, please just leave a message on the tagboard or comment on this post if possible. I dun think you can bcoz of this skin.

← previous / / next →