simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Simply TVB
This post is about the other "Simply TVB" copying my graphics and etc thing. I know, people have been talking about it. I don't even want to talk about it anymore, it's getting on my nerves, especially this person saying stupid annoying things on my tagboard. =.= I don't care about it anymore, I will just label on my graphics if i make any.

Also, the other "Simply TVB"s webmiss, she emailed me to say sorry already. I don't excatly want to hate or have someone on blacklist or something. Since she said sorry, why not just forgive her. I rather be friends =="

I'll just tell everyone that, she will keep her name same as mine. So don't get our blogs mixed up. But of coruse it's better to have different names. Once again...I don't want to care anymore, I really really WANT to post this reply to this particular person. Please don't think I'm violent or something, but it got me pissed. So I'm saying it.

======
Beware of my language
This was a messege from my tagboard:
Date & Time: 07 Mar 09 13:52
IP Adress: 210.24.83.162
BLAHBLAHBLAH: Sharon's such a baby.She can't stand up for herself so she writes like "i will do something' andblah
And I replied:
BLAHBLAHBLAH - Do you freakin mind, bitch! its none of your business! So Shut the hell up!!
I already deleted the messages. But I'm just so pissed I want to say more!
To BLAHBLAHBLAH: I don't freakin care if you reply me on this message or whatever. But I really really feel like just shouting or whatever at YOU! I mean who the HELL are you to complain about this! Go to hell bitch or unless you're a son of a bitch. You're the REAL baby talking and complaining about this stuid thing here. It's seriously NONE of your freakin business what I do. No one told you to go read my comment! Saying all this is just shit, i mean...i'm talking TO SHIT! And Yes, Shit as in you BITCH!
======
Ok, I apologise for my rudeness on my blog everyone (expect for that bitch) I'm sure ANYONE can go this rude like me when they're pissed, so forgive me for my rudeness. But...don't every SO agree with me? It's none of that BITCH'S business!

← previous / / next →